注册
淘宝充值
搜索
查看: 1267|回复: 0

Cui Yongyuan teased Tang Wei asked whether to watc

[复制链接]
eho6uhi8bhig 发表于 2016-5-3 20:31:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In an interview with
May 20th,tn requin pas cher, director Peter Chan attended the movie "martial arts" campaign in Beijing. He accepted an interview about his fate and martial arts. Peter Chan's memory of the martial arts film is actually a whole generation of Hongkong people's collective memory, when he was awakened by these memories,golden goose outlet, he wants a round of martial arts dream. < br / > Chen guide recall martial arts youth < br / > Shao Shiceng is the backbone of Hong Kong film industry, which makes Hong Kong film is known as the East Hollywood. Zhang, Hu Jinquan and Chu Yuan are renowned director. They filmed martial arts films, affecting the Hongkong region, Southeast Asia, and even the entire Chinese world. Chan recalls him little time to watch the first martial arts film is the one armed swordsman ",scarpe golden goose, Wang Yu in the one armed swordsman" hero image, the impact of the whole generation. In the year,michael kors site officiel, Peter Chan side of each of the children will learn to play Fang Gang Jimmy Wang. < br / > the one armed swordsman "is of great meaning of Chan, he said,hogan outlet, there has never been a movie, like the one armed swordsman" that he find it so magical. < br / > at the age of 19, Chan fans Bruce Lee: "even though I never know man in a fist fight is what feeling,scarpe hogan uomo, but that time will also look in the mirror, Bruce Lee." He saw in the youth period is full of martial arts films, then, martial arts film is not open, unless you do not go into the cinema, not with people. < br / > film evolution resulted from < br / > Chan said he was 29 years old,scarpe hogan outlet, the martial arts films have evolved, away from the traditional, the period about the "Heroes" >
< p > the Yangcheng Evening News May 22 report has just come back from Cannes Film Festival's "martial arts" director Peter Chan, the day before yesterday led Donnie Yen,mont blanc pas cher, Tang Wei, Wang Yu,hogan outlet, Li Xiaoran starring non-stop fought in Beijing held a press conference. Host Cui Yongyuan in the field of "provocation" after Donnie Yen made fun of Tang Wei,new balance outlet, full of wit and humour. < br / > conference, Donnie Yen first to Wang Baoquan Zuoyi, then attractively told myself to Wang Yu "worship history": "when I was young,hogan sito ufficiale, I see the first kung fu is Wang Yu brother starring. When I first met him as Li Xiaoran the red carpet, very nervous." Cui Yongyuan then pick something: "you this two generation king of Kung Fu fight in life, who will prevail?" Donnie Yen joked: "life I don't know, but in the movie I play is played really well predecessors." < br / > subsequently, Cui also verbally ridicule Tang Wei: Tang Wei you seem a little tense,cheap mac makeup outlet, because old reporter asked to make things difficult for your problem?? Rest assured, I will not...... I am CCTV, they are relatively strict control." Tang Wei didn't know how to respond, Cui Yongyuan continued to "appease": "I ask you a simple question. You see "news broadcast"?" To make the audience laugh.
Cui Yongyuan, Peter Chan
Peter Chan, Donnie Yen, Tang Wei
Tang Wei